Increasing employee engagement and unleashing the full potential of your people starts with leaders who are ready for the challenges of the 21st century an ever-increasing rate of change experienced through market globalization, , matrixed organizations, knowledgeable and tech savvy employees and a socially connected customer base.
Leadership Development Purpose:
Build the capability of leaders to enable excellence from each of their team members and develop their team’s capacity to succeed.
EPIIC-leaders program outcomes:
- Leader capability to execute strategy and deliver through others
- Understanding and capitalizing on the leader’s strength and style to engage their teams
- Understanding the 21st century leadership role and managing adaptive challenges
- Leadership effectiveness evidenced by team performance (results) and the ability to engage their people
- Understanding and managing personal motivations and blockers to increase the leader’s success